November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)! Want to make your mark by writing 50,000 words in 30 days? Join the fun at the library!
Check our event schedule for events at the library to help you buckle down and get those 1,667 words per day!
- North Branch will be having "Come Write In Writing Sessions" twice a day at 9am and 4pm, Sunday through Thursday throughout November, as a place to quietly work on your novel and meet other writers.
- North Branch will have its Teen Writers Group on November 11 and 25th, 4:30pm for any teens who need to talk about their writing.
- North Branch will have a "NaNoWriMo Writers Meetup," a support group for NaNoWriMo participants! Share ideas, frustrations, and coffee with your fellow writers. Every Thursday at 6pm.
- Main Branch will have "Writer's Unite!" a program for teen writers to discuss and do writing exercises. November 12 at 6:30pm.
- Main Branch will be hosting our adult writing workshop "You Should Be Writing" if you need a place to discuss what you have been working on or get ideas on moving forward. November 18th, 7pm in the Davidson Board Room, 18 years or older.